Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Day in SHINJUKU 新宿!!! ♪

- 29/3/2010 -

I was glad that I asked on Facebook (Sophia University exchange group) regarding who was free on Monday. Yi-Ching and Shizuka replied! So I went to Tokyo (YES, it's my first time in the real tokyo city!) and met these two awesome girls whom I've never seen before! =D


So, these are the two people I've mentioned above! XD Starting from the left - Shizuka Anderson,
Yi-Ching and me!!! Shizuka is a mix of Japanese and Canadian; Yi-Ching is a Singaporean!!! They are sooooo nice~ Ching and me think that Shizuka fits well in Jap magazine, and also she's currently applying for drama or tv station's part-time! I have to take more pictures of her before she gets popular!


Anyway, pictures of Shinjuku!


The busy town - 新宿

This street reminds me of XiMenDin 西門町, Taiwan.







And here's the very famous OIOI building! (pronounced as 'oi,oi' haha. just like the "Aussie, aussie, aussie, oi Oi OI!")















Well that's a lot which you can do in Shinjuku. But one of them that you can't missed is... of course! Purikura! The sticker photos! ♥











It's so cool that you can send sticker photos to your cellphone as well! That's how we did it!
 COOL right?!


Oh, and there are so many cute stuff in the purikura/game arcade.
You can even try to get Haagen Daz ice-cream! and Ritz biscuits box too!



Oh, and we passed this fruits store. How much does ONE durian cost in Japan? Look! It's 6000yen, which is like about RM205! CRAZY!

We went to dinner after that. There's a little thingy on the table. When you press the button, the waitress will come! It's so cute~ ^^


Went to watch movie after dinner. =D There are so many variety of food + drinks at their bar!
The cinema is weird though. Ticket booth on the 4th floor, but cinema theatres are everywhere from 5th to 11th floor. Our movie was shown on the 11th floor, we could only take escalator and it was tiring! Felt dizzy turning and turning~

Oh, I called mama before that though because I need to tell her that I'll be going back late. Ching said I sound exactly like a Jap-girl when I speak Japanese. XD ハッピ~ I told her that I can imitate the accent but my grammar actually sucks lol.


VS


Dusk and Night!          



So, these are the two people whom I shared my first experience of taking purikura, watching movie and visiting Tokyo! So glad to know them ♥ and they are also the first Sophians I met too! (Aside from Chiharu whom I met since 6 years ago) きっと一緒に遊びましょう!

4 comments:

Wei Chi said...

seems like you enjoying urself there! i wish i can go there too!
btw today is cmg idol! going to kbox later...

ps. did you find hachiko statue?

Teacher Jude said...

It's great to be able to meet friends in a new environment. Looks so exciting!! You should take a photo of your room to show us before it gets messy^^ How's the resedential college, how far is it from Sophia?

Shermayne C said...

no Chi hachiko is in Shibuya not Shinjuku XD havent been there yet.

Jude XD i've taken pic! but havent write a blog bout it yet. will do that soon! ^^ it takes about 1 hour to Sophia(including walking+train x2) quite a nice place =D

Wei Chi said...

yah yah i know is in shibuya
just want to know whether u went there and found it...