Saturday, April 24, 2010

野球- Japanese Baseball Tournament!

I can't believe I neglected my blog for this long..
Guess studies really took up lots of my time =) I'm more hardworking here than I was in Melbourne! and I go to classes on time (9am) everyday! =D which means - I wake up at 7~7.20am every morning! That's a record! <=====@***


Anyway, one of the events in the past few weeks. lol.



- 8 April 2010 -

The official Japanese baseball game!!!
Well, I knew that Japanese craze for baseball. But the real show & atmosphere still amazed me =D So many people although it's a Thursday. There're lots of salarymen in their suits as well =D

Ooo, but before the game, we went to Karaoke again. This time it's in our town, Nishi-kawaguchi ^^ and surprisingly it's so cheap (only 780yen) with unlimited drinks and about 6,7 hours of KTV!

Us! The happy gang <3



Oh, and I can't believe I can sing 叮噹 我爱他 here!!! Was so so excited!
The songs are not too old too >v< Don't care if they don't have the original MVs, as long as I can sing what I want! ^^v



After that, we proceed to the stadium!!! dadada~




Our tickets!


We supported the team on the left! Its name is 'Swallows'!



The other team. They were so coordinated and enthusiastic!
We should have supported this team! ><



Sat and watched the game although I only understood half of the rules. LOL.
The atmosphere was superb though.


The rival team's supporters from our view. すばらしい~


Hungry. Went to get food. The hot noodles had already cooled down when we got back to our seats though. =_= Was freakiiiiing cold.


 
The team on our side!!! Go Go Swallows! =D


Towards the end of the show, I screamed the cheers with them as well. The weather was so cold though.
It's amazing that we could survive. There were 10+ of us, but half of them went back earlier coz the weather was unbearable.
  

 
Well, we were losing.


And yeah, we lost. Here's our sad faces. =(



On the way back in the station, lol. Bryce VS the poster man!
XDD well done!



*Well, it was also the day that I caught the terrible cold which lasted for a few weeks. =_="
Not sure even if watching the game was worth it then, I sacrificed my health.

But it was a good experience though =)

3 comments:

Wei Chi said...

oooohhhh so thts how u caught a cold! be careful la next time! hehe!

wat other songs u sang there? do they have alot of chinese songs? i wonder....

Shermayne C said...

ya! lots of canto and mandarin songs and they are not too old! =D but MV is weird though.. =_= (two japanese walking in the park etc..very old school) LOL..

Wei Chi said...

lol! just like wat we got here!
ang moh walking ard!