Sunday, April 4, 2010

Last day with the Sakamoto family...

It was my last day staying in the Sakamoto house. Felt really sad because I know I might not have many chances to stay there for a long time again. University is starting soon and I'm sure everyone will get very busy. I really love the house and the people though, remind me of my own family and I felt exactly like home. Chi called me and said that the family miss me too. The house has become very quiet and she especially miss my alarm ringtone "Ohaiyooo~~~" which went on and on in the morning because I kept snoozing it.



What I've done on that day.
- 31 March 2010 -

Haruka brought me to this beautiful temple ShoMyo-ji (称名寺) at Kanagawa Bunko (金川文庫). It was my first time seeing Sakura and words simply can't described my feelings at that moment. Was extremely amazed, touched and excited at the same time.


The real scenery is definitely much better than picture.
I felt as if I were in a fairy land!!


And, more pictures =)




 
The two pictures which I love the most. Look like postcards yeah? ^^
And they just look so Japanese. Oriental~ ♥



Was trying to catch a falling Sakura from the tree. I once read from Manga which says that if a person caught Sakura and make a wish, it will come true. =D Haruka said the same thing too!
The first Sakura I caught. So lovely.



We got home after that. I wanted to seize the precious moment in Sakamoto house. Saw this banner on the way back though. Apparently there's 'CATS' in Yokohama as well. Casts are Japs and music is in Japanese though. Sounds so cool. Wonder if it's the same as Melbourne ^^


Have a walk with Rin-chan and Haruka in the neighbourhood after we got back. Rin-chan was so reluctant to go out though coz it was too cold. Lol. If my fat boy Leo is here, he would love~ to do that.






Ooo!!! I've forgotten to tell you guys that I've got a phone! Totally Jap cellphone. ♥ I'm Lovin' it! It's super-kawaii and cool! I have unlimited internet, I can watch TV, check train timetables, pay money just by putting my phone on a sensor, exchange phone details just by infrared...Lots and lots of things I can do! Trying to get used to the typing keyboard though, it's kinda different coz they are all in Jap. Have some cam-whore moments with my rosy gold cellphone ♥


Then, I helped mama to prepare dinner. Had fun making tempura etc. Mama kept talking to me and she's so cute ^^ reminds me of my mum too. Oh and also found out that mama and my mum are both twins! Nowonder they have so much in common =P


The last dinner.. =(


Can't believe I've eaten so much of them. Too good and irresistable. =_=
Bro sent a message to me saying that "I know you can take care of yourself now but please take care of your weight too". But with these kind of food, it's epic fail. XD My last night though so it's ok..


Hmm.. guess I'll miss the house a lot.  Rin-chan was unfriendly to me on the first day but throughout the week she has become like my family too. She played with me, licked me so I wake up and also sticked to me all the time.

I'll also miss the bath. Sigh. Not gonna get a chance to take bath in my dorm coz they don't have it.

And will miss the people too, especially mama who've treated me like her own daughter.
I remembered she once said to me "When you feel like coming back, we will always welcome you. Remember this is your home in Japan". On the late night before I left, she gave me a big, tight hug and kept asking me to visit them when I'm free. Arggh, she always make me wanna crying.

I woke up the next morning in a crying mood. I wish I could stay there longer but I should go out and meet more friends too because it's such a golden opportunity to be in Japan.

I'll miss crossing this road to get to the station with Chiharu everyday..Well, we always run/walk super fast though because we are always going to be late. That's a funny and cute memory ♥

Sunset at 新大津


I'll Miss You! ♥


3 comments:

Wei Chi said...

omg!!! sakura!!!
thts one of the scenery i always wanted to see!!!!!!!
*envy envy*

ur jap must b very good now!
rmb to teach me ya when u're back!

uni strating soon so i wish u all the best with all the uni works!
oh n happy easter!

miss you! XOXO

fOeverEva said...

omg sapooo. hahaha. i can feel your sadness when i read your post T___T..but u're right, tat's the reason u're in japan now!! go out n learn more, know more people and explore more of yourself k!!! hehehehe
live life to fullest, i guess? =p
always enjoy reading ur blog, hahah, it gives me energy n motivate me to work harder so tat one day i'll be in japan as well!! hahahahha.
love youuu <3

Unknown said...

awww beautiful scenery, and beautiful people you've found yourself with hey... Hope everything's going well!

Oh and do go and catch CATS, its amazing (stage movement and all!)

Take care!

Jw