Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Little trips at Kanagawa & Yokohoma

Well, I actually feel like jumping into my bed and read manga now but I know I have to post this or else I will never do it. I created this blog not only to share my experience and give an idea to those who will come to Japan in the future, but also for my own sake so I can revive all these memories when I leave. =) Therefore I have to be consistent ^^ サボれないよ~シャーメーイン~


- Third & Fourth day - 27/03 ~ 28/03

Kamakura (鎌倉)! One of the famous tourist attractions in Japan. There are a lot of cute shops too!!

People wash their hands or drink(?) the holy water before going into the temple.

Ahh! I was so lucky to witness a traditional Japanese wedding held in front of the temple! >v<


They look very serious though. Hmm..isn't wedding a happy day? @@


Bought a wooden tag and wrote my wish on it. It's a little expensive but if my wishes come true, I don't mind paying 10 times more than that! Haha.


Walk around at the little town and had some snacks as well. ^^ Chi felt cold so we went into McDonald's to get coffee. Was surprised that there weren't much choices in McD Japan.


My favourite time at night! Jap TV always show nice programmes! World figure-skating championship! Japan won gold medal for both men and women's! They are on the news everyday.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
The next day.
Chi needs to work so I went to Japan's biggest ChinaTown by myself! It's also my first time taking train all alone haha~ was so excited.
How to get to Chinatown (中華街-ちゅかがい) from Yokohama - Take Keihin Tohoku line to Ishikawachou 石川町


The Chinatown is HUGE. It's like 50 times bigger than Melbourne's Chinatown. Really enjoyed walking around though. At least I felt secure and was like at somewhere familiar. People there still speak Japanese though, didn't hear a single Chinese word.



Ohh!!! And guess what I saw?? Tian ren!! XD Reminds me of Melbourne. Well, I don't miss the uni or the lifestyle in Melb but I do miss the awesome people =)
This Tianren doesn't sell bubble milk tea/food though, just tea leaves that's it.



Bought a super-cute bag for my お弁当(lunch box). It only cost 350 yen!! So happy.
Caught this Sakura tree before I leave Chinatown. Can't wait till one/two weeks later when all Sakura in Tokyo blooms!!!

Chi and Haruka had part-time work so I had dinner with papa+mama. Can't believe they ordered a BIG box of sushi!!! Papa was arranging sushi for me so seriously as if he was creating a world art.

My super-nice Sakamoto Mama & Papa! They were drinking wine by using the Royal Selangor pewter glass which I gave them! I'm glad they like the present! ^^


Was SOOO full after the dinner that I couldn't move anymore. Sat down and watched one of my favourite Jap shows - Sasuke!!! It's something like Ninja Warrior but Sasuke needs even more stability and body stamina. This is Lee EnChi (direct translation from Jap) from Taiwan. He's so great!
This post have a lot of pictures but I believe pictures tell a thousand words, yea?
 
 

1 comments:

Shermayne C said...

Didn't know there was an error about leaving commments in my blog. Now i've fixed it, hopefully everything's fine! XD