Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Half-day before flying off!

今の気持ち - すごっく緊張します! >_<

12 more hours before I fly off to Tokyo. Still in the progress of packing.
Friend told me "C'mon you're only going there for a semester! You don't need to pack your whole room!"
Well, everything seems important to me and I don't know which to give up.
Guess I'll just stare and be indecisive for the remaining time being.

In fact, other than excitement and nervousness, I don't really feel any joy at all.
That's partly because I'm too unorganized. Packing at the last minute and didn't really plan anything ahead. ><

---

What I need to do before & after I arrived Narita airport. Friend can't pick me up because she's having a test T_T


  1. Gonna transit in Singapore. Pray that there's no delay or else I'll miss the flight to Tokyo! ><
  2. Call Chiharu after getting out from custom check. (OHH I need a payphone! But where do I get small change??!)
  3. Take bus 3, 12 or 7 to Yokohama.
  4. (Checked internet.) Duration is about.. 90 minutes??!!!
  5. Get off at YCAT. (How do I know when to get off? Will they inform me??)
  6. Chiharu's mum will be waiting there. (Hmm..will try my best to communicate with my crappy Japanese haha)

It's time to prove your living skills Shermayne! Hopefully everything will go smoothly. @@" Can't miss the stop or else there will be lots of trouble. Don't want Chi's mum to wait too long in the cold weather.

-Tokyo Weather Max 14, Min 5, Raining on 24th March


PRAYING HARD!!!
ok, and off to pack again. Then get some sleep. =)

P/S: First time blogging (well really not a fan but guess I should start using it for the sake of pretty memories in the future). How do I upload a picture? LOL =D


4 comments:

Wei Chi said...

yo! all the best ya!
enjoy enjoy and enjoy!
im sure everythg gonna b fine for you! ;)

charislah said...

AWWWW. big hugs. you will be fine, and i betcha it will be so so so fun ;) miss you already, and praying for your safety.

<3 charis

Melanie T said...

Hey Shermayne! Have fun there! and take care! U did a good job in planning so don worry much. We'll miss you here. :)

=waiting= said...

wei wei wei.... enjoy youor trip n blog lots ok?? hehe... although i will b super busy for this coming weeks for my assignments, presentation, and final exam.. i will stil take time to read whatever u wrote down ok,,, miss ya much...^-^