Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here comes the food! ♥

The Sakamoto family is SUPER nice. They treat me like a queen, which sometimes I feel very 恥ずかしい(embarassed). Mama insisted to wash all my clothes even if I rejected her. She's also very friendly and kept showing me pictures, kept talking to me, told me to be careful of this and that, and worst yet, kept serving me FOOD!!
Arrgh I've eaten so much calories these few days. Luckily I need to walk a lot and get to take Japanese bath (so I'll sweat and burn calories), or else I really can't imagine the consequences.
Anyway, pictures of food from the first and second day!


First Day

Ramen - My first meal (Lunch) in Japan! Although it looked plain but the taste is definitely unforgettable!
How do you eat it: Place all meat/vege into the soup bowl. Dip ramen (by chopsticks of course) into the bowl and start eating! It's that easy! ^^ *But if Haruka didn't tell me, I would pour the soup on the ramen though lol.

DINNER!

So presentable right? つばらしいね~ Mama was so shocked when I start taking pictures.
ずっと "そんあ~" と言った.

                    陽花と私



Tonkatsu! It's so much better than anywhere else! There's this crispy sound when I bite it!Taste nice with the sauce as well ^^



This is no ordinary 茶碗蒸し(Chawanmushi). There's a lot of ingredients underneath! 100% better than Sushi King!




Yummy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sashimi salad!!
*Ended the night watching a SUPER FUNNY Japanese show which lasted for three hours. The programme was とりはだ or something like that. Chiharu and me are literally rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL) because it's damn funny!


Second night

Had lunch at a shopping mall (Yokohama) with Chiharu ^^ Was too hungry so I've forgotten to take any pictures!! Here's a well prepared dinner when we got home!

This is my favourite! The chicken wings are definitely fingers licking good!!



Oh, and Sashimi again. =D Somebody told me that Japanese eat sashimi everyday. Now I truly believe in that.


By the way, was watching Doraemon before dinner! Sounds so much better in Japanese!! One of my favourite cartoons since young~ 超かわいい~



Ooo!! It seems like Japanese children really like eating snacks or desserts. Chiharu and Haruka prove that well. Mama prepared desserts for us everyday after dinner!! "Eat ice-cream! Eat cake! Eat @$#%!", mama always say it in commanding terms.. and there's so many stocks that we will never get hungry, but just too full. -_-"
Anyway, did you fill a tank of saliva after seeing all these savoury food?? Muahaha, envy me!


0 comments: