Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Transit @ Singapore

Actually, it's the last call for boarding now, but the gate is just a few metres away. lol.
Just had a yummy authentic Singapore-BabaNyonya food in the airport.
The auntie was so nice. She talked to me and offered me curry ^^ guess i'll miss spicy curry a lot in Japan.

Ooo! And I took airbus A380 just then. It's FREAKING AWESOME. Big screen. Big seats. The window is 3 times bigger. Lots of movies and nice food too! The service is also one of the best I've ever experienced ^^ Can't wait for the coming flight~

Finally had the chance to watch 'Hachiko: A Dog's Story' (Highly recommended!). Cried my lungs out and i guess the indian guy beside me was freaked out. He didn't know what to do lol. I miss my dogs. =( and Jojoe which is in Heaven now.


The movie 'The lovely bones' is not bad too. =) Heart beat was racing when I watched it.

OK.. I have 5min remaining for this internet access. Guess I should go.
Japan here I come! <3

2 comments:

Terrence Cheang said...

Good luck in Japan ! I'm sure it will be good fun there :). Post more pictures.

Wei Chi said...

HAHA! Finally you watched the movie!
I told you!!! freaking touched!!!!
i cried all the way in the plane too!!!! XD
but luckily everyone asleep so nobody noticed XD
anyway~ all the best in japan again ok! hehe~

ps. im so supportive lor...commented on each post...haha