Friday, May 7, 2010

Harajuku 原宿 Part I & II ! ♥

Golden Week (national holiday) is over!!! o(T____T)o which means no more fooling around but strictly studies only =(
But I guess sensei will be more lenient to me coz' I'm an exchange student =D My job is to travel around & learn about the culture, 勉強ばかりしているわけではない! Muahahaha... please don't envy me =P I've been through a tough period before I came, so it's payback time now! ♥


PART I. 原宿 @ Week 3
4月11日 日曜日

Long live Harajuku!!! Always wanted to come here coz' things are cheap and stylish and cool!!



It's a Sunday afternoon. The crowd was craaaazzzy~


The entrance of the shopping street.



 See what I mean?

Saw lots of young people who dressed in Lolita, Cosplay and Punk style outfit! Didn't get to take pictures though, 残念!
Also, you can hardly see any middle-age people/elderly here (except tourists) because it's a common space for youngsters only!!! >v<


Hmm.. saw this in a stylish T-shirt store. Isn't Japanese supposed to be polite and shy?  That might not be the case in Harajuku =P


Finally!!!!!!! I've gotten my Crepe!!! Have been craving for it. >v<


It was so Yuuuuummm~~ -^^-












Didn't have mood to shop that day though coz' it was so crowded.
Therefore, we came back again after 2 1/2 weeks!!!



PART II. 原宿@Week 6
4月28日 水曜日

Haha. We were on a mission though. =P
Kat and me wanted to buy Lolita/Cosplay costumes for fun. ^^ (I wanted a maid costume =P)

Harajuku is always the best choice (for girls only), so there we went!

Went into this SUPER cute shop with so many nice accessories and clothings~
I was madly in love with their decoration and presentation, which explains why I was willing to stay for like, half an hour without buying anything (although I really wanted to =P but I'm just a poor student).

Aren't they just gorgeous??
I was so amazed by their creativity. The accessories blend in so well with the decor of wooden sticks, old books, bricks etc! It's the vintage style I like!


Back to mission.
We spent such a long time in the costume store.
Was going to get light-blue but was afraid that it might not turn out nice..it's such a sweet colour though!

After using up 70% my brain cells, I've decided to get a darker colour =)
Figured that I should play safe for the first time.
If I got addicted to it, I'll go back and try out other colours! XD



*Mission accomplished* Then we strolled around and found another cute shop with lots of hanging dangling stuff.

It's a Crepe card which resembles our daily Suica (train pass)!
A store full of celebrities photos and products. Realised that i can't take picture after taking one =P


Went to McDonald's Cafe coz our legs were about to break.
Surprisingly, the cinnamon melts were superb! (I don't like cinnamon)


The staff there were super-polite! They bowed to us slowly in 90'C with their eyes close!
Even their working uniform are cute!


It's OK though, coz I have my maid costume too!
Muahahaha

Will take lots of pictures when I wear it out on the street with full make-up!
>v<

Watch out, guys! =P


P/S: I ♥ the bell on my neck a lot. ♪ ♪ ♪ ~


3 comments:

SHERYL s.c. NG said...

Your costume looks super cute!!!

Just be careful when you wear it out, some guys are hmm...you know lol =P

Have fun yea!!!
Miss you xoxo

Unknown said...

cinnamon maccas? yumm... strawberry crepes? YUMMM.. FOOODDDDD!!!!

=p

Wei Chi said...

haha! cant wait to see u wear ur costume here!

definitely will attract alot of attention XD